I truly hope everyone has a very happy holiday season! Anyone gearing up for New Years? I’ve never really been all that big on NYE myself, so I see some movie watching/appetizer eating/wine drinking in the works for my night.
I’m not a big fan of resolutions (who ever REALLY follows them?) but I do believe in goal-setting, any time of year! And what better than a fresh year to goal set? So here they are…for 2012…
1. Take a Zumba Class–This has been on my mind for a few years. I’m determined!
2. Read 1-2 books a month–This shouldn’t be much of a problem, given my new Kindle Fire I got for Christmas! I do love the feel of a nice paperback book though, but I anticipate the Kindle really encouraging me to get back to reading more often.
3. Workout 3 times a week, for 30-45 minutes each–REALLY REALLY not that hard Michelle, come on. You’re not reaching for the stars here.
4. Have a date night with the fiance twice a month–(self-explanatory)
5. Veggies and/or fruit at least once a day
6. Keep up with my daily Bible devotionals
7. Have a girls night at least twice a month
8. Plan and have a successful wedding/honeymoon (!!!)
9. Find a great apartment and move in with the fiance mid-year
10. Do something really nice for my mom for Mother’s Day — I’ve been wanting to do this for a few years now…going all out…just have to budget it in!